The time has finally come for Salty League to make its long-awaited return.
Salty EU Team Tournament (Points)
The tournament will take place on the 11th of May 2019, and is double elimination.
- Each team must consist of 4 players.
- Each team must have an intro.
- Players must sign up with either their Steam or Discord name.
- One person must sign up on your team's behalf, using this format:
Team name - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4
- Round count must be set to 4, games are bo1.
- Each team must give their player order to a 3rd party (A, B, C, D):
- Players will then play the opponent according to the order.
- Player A vs. Player A, Player B vs. Player B etc.
- Player orders can be changed between rounds.
- Other rules are the same as always and can be found here * **
*Israelis are allowed in this tournament **The prize structure is different
- KOs and Greats count as 10pts.
- Perfects count as 11pts.
- You can either use a 3rd party judge or take screenshots to document the rounds/points.
- The team with the most points, after playing all matches, will move on to the next round.
If the prize pool reaches 44€ or less everything will be going to 1st place.
If the prize pool reaches more than 44€, the following will apply:
- The first 44€ will be secured for 1st place
- The following 16€ will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 60€, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 100€, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
Add a comment
Other related articles
you might be interested in?
Dragontail Gaming and BasedAisk presents: King of Dragon Mountain, a Tekken 7 King of The Hill Invitational!