Ladies, Gentlemen and everything inbetween- welcome to our very first installment of Salt-D!
Being the first tournament we host, this one's gonna be experimental as heck, so prepare yourselves. We're going to kick things off with a classic 1v1 tournament- this means Draft-Pick with a regular 3-ban rule per player, players will be meeting in midlane to fight each other, backports are allowed- the rest of the rules can be found below.
To join the tournament your team simply has to sign up through Challonge:
Sign up here!
Remember to confirm that you are ready, by checking-in on Challonge before the tournament starts!
Check-ins will open at 15:00CET on the day of the tournament.
The tournament will be streamed here:
Rules and more detailed information can be found below.
- Players need to be from EUW.
- Matches are 1v1 or 2v2.
- Winners finals, Losers finals and Grand finals are BO3 matches
- Matches are being played on Summoners Rift
- Mid lane only
- Backports are allowed
- Scoring CS outside of midlane (eg. jungle or sideslanes) will result in an automatic loss
- A match is over, if one of the following conditions apply:
- First Blood (2 Deaths / Kills in a 2v2)
- First turret is being destructed by a player, not by minions
- A creepscore of 100 is being reached (whoever reaches 100 first in a 2v2 scenario)
- Players have to update the scores on Challonge themselves after playing a match.
- Disconnections DURING a match results in 1 match point to the opponent.
- Blind pick is used when choosing a Champion
- Counterpicking is not possible like this (thanks Max for pointing this out)
- There will still be 3 bans for each player, they will just be mentioned in the game lobby before getting into champ select
- All summonor spells and runes are allowed.
- The prize pool starts at 5Euro
- All donations and subscriptions, during the tournament, will go towards the prize pool.
- The winner will get paid through Paypal/Mobilepay.
- If the prize pool reaches 25€ or less everything will be going to 1st place.
- If the prize pool reaches more than 25€, the following will apply:
- The first 25€ will be secured for 1st place
- The following 5€ will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 30€, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 100€, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
- To save alot of hassle and confusing, you can do a few things before the tournament starts
- Remember to check-in to the tournament on Challonge before it starts!
- Check-in opens one hour before tournament start.
- It will be announced on stream when check-ins are finished (Usually a few minutes after the stream starts).
- The bracket will also be shuffled before tournament start.